Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAruaRoseLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too overpowered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyRy

RyRy

Too overpowered Empty
PostSubject: Too overpowered   Too overpowered EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am

GM HAT CAP New Style (+999 all stats)
220Atk Wep. of choice

If someone actually had that in the game, That would leave no point in playing. That person would
most likely be the first to 200, have no bosses they'd want to kill with hopes of increasing their stats. They'd pretty much quit and may make others quit if they're into grinding a lot to be the top five level 200s.
If you cut the stats down to like +75 or a little bit above a Zakum helm, It'd be a little better but that'd still take the fun away from fighting Zak hoping for an okay helmet. The weapon of choice would make scroll hunting almost pointless too, For me, I love the rush I get hoping to scroll a better weapon everyday. So pretty much the only point for that much power is to make people go, Wtf hax, ksing, and to show off for about a week before getting bored with nothing left to improve. It'll also bring the donator a lot of flaming and annoying people calling them donator whore, hacker, and more. So as an overall, don't these donation items take more gameplay away from the donator than they give?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Too overpowered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too overpowered   Too overpowered EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 am

That choice is no longer available, it might be still on the Donations Reward list on the forums but it is not available.
Go see the actual reward list on the official website.

/Lyaz
Back to top Go down

Too overpowered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DONATION - :: Donation Suggestion Talk-
Jump to: